Monday, January 15, 2007

Hymen Rupture

For years I have observed blogs. Been fascinated by some, and increasingly bored by others. Always the bridesmaid, never the bride- I always kept posting comments on others' blogs.

Encouraged by one such friend, I decided to lose my blogging virginity today and decided to let my soul bleed here.

I've heard the first time is difficult. Sure is.
The extended foreplay that blogger.com made me go through did not heighten my senses, it only made me go a little dry on creative juices.

Dig right in, shall we. Here goes:

Welcome- It is no accident that you are reading this. I am making black marks on white paper. These marks are my thoughts, and although I do not know who you are reading this now, in some way the lines of our lives have intersected... For the length of these few sentences, we meet here.

It is no accident that you are reading this. This moment has been waiting for you, I have been waiting for you. Remember me.

We shall meet more often.

No comments: